Here’s how to do it.
- REGISTER AND PAY FOR YOUR INSURANCE ON FHA
- Set up
newaccount if you haven’t already done so.
- Under “Choose a season“, select “Field Hockey Alberta Membership (September 1 2019-August 31 2020)”
- Set up
- Under “Choose Family Member“, set up your profile
- Under “Choose a Division“, select Senior for Black, White, Red/Rosé, or Pink, and Junior for PHX U18s Grey
- Take a screenshot or print a .pdf of your receipt–you will receive a confirmation email and your payment will be available under the “Transactions” navigation heading
Set Up Yer Profile Here 📝
- If you’re new:
- Go to Register
- Activate your account
- You’ll get an email which may go to your spam folder. Which is a totally mean way to treat our emails but maybe add our email to your contacts and that’ll help
- A unicorn will endorse your existence
- If you’re not new:
intoyour profile, update your addy or any other data that’s changed since last time
Pay For Yer Season 💵 – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Add your season fees
- Fees have yet to be set by the league so we’re collecting deposits. If you’re playing part-time, that could be the entirety of your fee but we can’t say for sure just yet!
- Full-time and part-time: pay a $100 deposit
- Sub: if you’re going to hang out with us on a casual basis like the hockey version of Tinder, we’re probably down, but we’ll figure out what it’ll cost after we have all of our committed relationship material sorted out
- Payments can be made by credit card (via Square) or e-transfer.
- Square fee = 2.9% + $.30
- e-transfer = email@example.com
- But wait….
Need Team Swag? 🛍
- Go back to the Shop
- Toss a jersey in your cart
- Yes, those are the numbers available
- Really, that’s them
- No seriously, we mean it, and we know it sucks. If you need to arrange to kneecap a clubmate so you can claim her number we won’t get in the way
- The skirts are dope, won’t lie
- But if you already have a red skirt, coolio
- But get one of these anyway THEY’RE AND FUNCTIONAL AND THAT LOGO THO
- What if you want other super pretty PFHC stuff? We’ll be your Huckleberry. Here’s what we’re working on:
- Warm-up tees
- Zip warm-up hoodie jackets
- What do you want? What
colours? Tell us below!